Deadline for Submissions, Summer AMBUCS Magazine
May 1, 2021N/A
AMBUCS Magazine chronicles important news and events that impact our organization. We are always looking for opportunities to highlight the wonderful work performed by our members and the events that are happening in our various chapters.
The deadline for submitting news items for the next AMBUCS Magazine is May 1.
If you aren't sure if you should submit your story/idea, ask yourself:
- Is this timely (happened in the last 3 months)?
- Is this something new to AMBUCS or your chapter?
- Could other chapters benefit from this program/idea?
What should you submit?
Try to include as much information you can about your chapter news (If it was a special event: where and when it was held, who attended, success of event, money raised, etc). Please also include any heartwarming details and a quote or two from recipient/parent/member, if you can. A high resolution photo must accompany the story in order to be considered for inclusion.
- Photos that show our mission in action are most interesting and are, therefore, more likely to get in the magazine.
- Only send original digital (preferred) or glossy photos. Color photocopies, home computer print outs and photos in newspaper articles cannot be used. The image quality of these types of photos are not adequate for reproduction in the magazine.
Images must be high resolution (300dpi and at least 3x3 inches). Not sure if your image will do? Email it to email@example.com and ask.
- Please do not crop, downsize or color correct an image before emailing it.
- If possible, name all people in the photo.
For additional information, including ad rates, please contact the Marketing Director at (336) 852-0052 x117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.