Its Shoulders Together Mission
View other AMBUCS videos on YouTube.
Tip: Use emailed video links to pique the interest of potential chapter donors and members! A video of the mission in action is worth ten thousand words.
Files below are customizable Microsoft Word Documents. Each have editable text boxes to add your event and chapter specific information. How to: click the link below, Save As to your computer, update the template for your purpose and save. Please note: The lighter colored background images will print in full-color.
Logos & Photos
Visit flickr to download AMBUCS or Amtryke logos and all sorts of great images. If you need a different logo, subject, file type or size contact email@example.com or 800-838-1845x 117. We do have vector versions of the logos for professional printers.
The brochures below are sized for easy emailing. Contact us if you would like a customizable version that can be altered to reflect your chapter’s info. Altering the brochures requires InDesign (Adobe Creative Suite) and the resulting document will need to be professionally printed. Otherwise, you can simply order a package of the brochure as is and add a label with your chapter info to the front.
AMBUCS Magazine is published four times a year and chronicles important news and events that impact our organization. We are always looking for opportunities to highlight the wonderful work performed by our members and the events happening in our various chapters.
The deadline for submitting news items for the AMBUCS magazine are as follows:
Winter 2018 – November 1
Spring 2019 – February 1
Summer 2019 – May 1
Fall 2019 – July 1
If you aren’t sure if you should submit your story/idea, ask yourself:
- Is this timely (happened in the last 3 months)?
- Is this something new to AMBUCS or your chapter?
- Could other chapters benefit from this program/idea?
What should you submit?
Try to include as much information you can about your chapter news (If it was a special event: where and when it was held, who attended, success of event, money raised, etc). Please also include any heartwarming details and a quote or two from recipient/parent/member, if you can. A high resolution photo must accompany the story in order to be considered for inclusion.
- Photos that show our mission in action are most interesting and are, therefore, more likely to get in the magazine.
- Only send original digital (preferred) or glossy photos. Color photocopies, home computer print outs and photos in newspaper articles cannot be used. The image quality of these types of photos are not adequate for reproduction in the magazine.
- Images must be high resolution (300dpi and at least 3×3 inches). Not sure if your image will do? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask.
- Please do not crop, downsize or color correct an image before emailing it.
- If possible, name all people in the photo.
For additional information, including ad rates, please contact Angela at (336) 852-0052 x117 or email@example.com.