Looking for something that used to be here? Member Resources have moved to the Membership HUB! You’ll now find all of our member-exclusive content, including Chapter Toolkit, Admin Documents, Forms, Reports, Instructional Guides, and Policies in the HUB. Visit hub.ambucs.org and look under Education.
You will be required to sign on to access the HUB. Members signing on for the first time should select ‘Forgot Username’ to create a sign in account, using whichever email address you typically receive AMBUCS emails at.
If you do not receive an email when selecting ‘Forgot my username’ or ‘Forgot password’ from the sign in page, please take the following steps
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Put the words ‘Unable to sign in’ in the subject line.
- Include a mobile phone number in the body of the email that we can use to text you a password.
- A staff member at the AMBUCS Resource Center will:
- Verify the member’s email address matches the email in the member’s contact record.
- Create the member’s sign in credentials and assign a password.
- Text the password to the mobile phone number provided in the member’s email.
- Access the Membership HUB using your email address and new password.
- After signing in, use the ‘Change password’ dialog at the bottom of the member’s home page to change their password.
Have additional questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.